Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Things Together One Piece at a Time

I am fairly confident all our 5 references have been emailed to HOGL orphanage and our 3 references have been mailed to Nightlight adoption agency. Thanks to all our sweet and helpful referencers for helping with that.

We are still in the process of trying to figure out a few more answers for our I-600A form before it can be mailed off and processed. I will try emailing my new friend Kim for help with those. Apparently after that form is sent off and approved, we will receive a confirmation saying we can either travel to Charleston or Charlotte to get our fingerprints taken and sent off.

I just ordered that cute elephant bedding I posted last night. It should be here in a few weeks. Yay! We also signed up for our first adoption class on June 8th in Greenville. That will knock out 2 hours of the 10 hours of adoption educational hours we need. I also checked out an recommended parenting book from the Powdersville Library this afternoon. Every 50 pages equal an hour of credit. Knocking the little things out one step at a time and praying like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You should get the Parenting magazine too. I read it sometimes when I'm at the doctor b/c that's all they have to read. Good info.

    ReplyDelete