Monday, September 7, 2015

Our Little Girl is Growing Up

So it's official....after adopting Rylyn I pretty much dropped off the face of the planet with our adoption blog. So here is my update, 2 years late. Our baby girl just turned 5. That's crazy to type. She is seriously the sweetest, most generous, thoughtful five year old I have ever met in my life. When I sit down and reflect I can't believe how incredibly blessed we are to have her in our lives. She made us parents. I often tell her how thankful I am that she made me a mommy. She, without a doubt, corrects me every time saying, "No, God made you a Mommy." She is wise beyond her years and I can't imagine our family without her in it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for leaving comments here! I felt like you’d be interested to know how you can help orphans in Ukraine https://hopenowusa.org

    ReplyDelete