Monday, October 11, 2010

Waiting for news...

This is my first time posting here. Betsey usually is the leading voice here, but I thought I'd get into the game. We're now in October and still no word yet on being matched. Tom Petty had it right when he said waiting is the hardest part. Every day I wake up and check my email hoping that today is the day we meet our daughter. Thus far, no such email. But I know its coming. I know she's out there. And I know that at the exact moment, God is going to bring our little girl into our family. But between now and then, we're waiting. But as I think about this time, I don't want to miss out on what God is doing. I know that he is still working as we wait. I have to remind myself that while we wait, he still works. I guess that's not a bad deal. We wait. He works. Soon we'll have a daughter. Until then....we wait!

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment