Saturday, April 9, 2011
No government shut down
God is so good. We received news last night that the American government decided 1 hour before the deadline not to shut down. A HUGE answered prayer! Tomorrow we will drive to Taipei to get Rylyn's physical and hopefully have her AIT appointment as well to get her visa. We are still planning on coming home on the 13th as long as we don't have any more bumps in the road. We are trusting that God will come through as he has so many times already through this process. I will try to post pictures soon if possible. Please continue to pray!